Wednesday 25 March 2009







So this is the only pictures i have of the garden from last summer. bit of a shame really. Its hard to see all the bind weed and bramble things. you may also have guessed by now that i dont really know much about gardening. so this is the diary of my garden. And hopefully i will learn something along the way. Iam sure somebody reading may have a few tips and ideas to share. that would be great. i will be attempting to collect cuttings and learn about the plants. we will se how it goes.
In the garden there is a lovely big rose bush already. i accidently pruned it right back while i was hacking one day. There are a few lovely plants in the garden. A huge Lilac tree and a couple of fucshia trees and some flowery hedges. The fucshia had leaves until the big snow. It looks a bit dead now.
I suddenly find myself interested in the garden since my boyfriend bought me a rose bush for valentines day. I just really love roses. I always have but now iam inspired to grow them. i must get a picture of my little miniature rose bush. I want to turn this patch of land into a haven of peace and nature and beauty. I realised how sad it makes me looking out there.
I would love to see picures from other peoples gardens.
Is anybody out there doing what iam doing?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment